Use, protection and exploitation of intellectual property is a major success factor
and a cost factor in our knowledge based society.
In this seminar, special topics of the Intellectual Property protection are teached.
Date: Oct., 12th -Oct., 13th 2017
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (1st day) und 8 am – 4 pm (2nd day)
Place: Seminar Room TTZ Peter Tunner Str. 27 2nd floor 8700 Leoben
Intellectual Property Protection, special topics
– Enforcement of industrial property rights:
Infringement proceedings and interim protection of the Intellectual Property
– Eliminationof industrial property rights: opposition and nullity
– License and KnowHow Contracting
– Patent evaluation and due diligence
– IP management and portfolio management
– exploitation of intellectual property
– employees and workers’ rights
– Intellectual Property in the USA,
in other European countries and in Asia
Leading or scientific employees in R & D or technology-oriented companies,
scientific staff of research facilities, potential company founders, product developers.
Combi-ticket: patents and literature research (€ 395,–) AND
Intellectual Property Protection € 990,–
European Patent Attorney Dr. Andreas Dilg, (Diplom – Physician)
Chancellery Dilg.Haeusler.Schindelmann, München
Note: This course is offered in German language only.
Link for registration:
DI Gerhard Stelzer
+43 3842 402 8406
Written by: Montanuniversitaet, GS