“Research Management” course for doctoral students (PhD and Dr. med. sci.) at the Med Uni Graz
The next course will be held from March 20 – 23rd 2017.
- Free elective course: 2 ECTS credits
- Each two semester periods per week, blocked
- Language of instruction: English
- Offered twice per year (WS and SS)
Students from other universities may simply register at the Medical University of Graz.
More details at medunigraz.at.
In the course, doctoral students have the opportunity to increase their expertise in the areas of research funding,
project planning, technology transfer, IPR and related subjects, in order to be well-prepared for their research activities.
The “Research Management” course covers the following subjects:
- Seeking financial support for research projects
- Proposal writing and evaluation
- Project planning and legal frameworks
- IPR, inventions, patents and technology transfer
- Project management for transfer projects and consortia
- Research or postdoctoral stays abroad