The exploitation of research results is primarily based on publications and patents. Universities and universities of applied sciences, however, also possess numerous types of intellectual property which have a high financial as well as social potential.
Aims of this collaboration project are:
- Strengthening the exploitation of research results through innovative ways of exploitation
- Immediate usability of results from artistic research
- Development of infrastructure and expertise in the utilization of biomaterials
- Raising researchers’ awareness of alternative uses.
Methods of this collaboration project are:
- Analysis of international best-practice examples and compilation of building block and method collections or university recommendations for action
- Interdisciplinary collaboration of artists and technicians for the development of “Plug & Play” solutions
- Training and counselling of researchers in all phases of a project